Recruitment Specialist at Livspace
Views:200 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Livspace - Design Manager - Architectural Engineering (7-12 yrs)
Community Manager/Design Manager @ Livspace Bangalore
- Livspace is Building the world's first end - to - end interior design platform out of India. We are disrupting the interior design space by making every interior designer an entrepreneur by offering them a curated catalog of products/services and the infrastructure(online & offline) required to deliver a top notch experience to customers.
- Livspace connects its customers to a designer from our exclusive community of the best designers from across the country. The designer uses the Livspace Platform to deliver the customer her dream home.
- As a Community Manager at Livspace, your responsibilities would be to make designers in the system successful while ensuring great experience to the customers.
- You will work closely with Design teams, Marketing team, Installation partners and suppliers in order to deliver to Livspace customers the best interior design experience of their life.
Roles And Responsibilities :
- Be in charge of making every designer successful, and every client get the best experience.
- P&L owner for all projects handled by the cohort.
- Understand each client's requirements and keeping tab on their experience throughout.
- As a key member of the founding team of this business model, bring insights from the client and designer meetings and suggest process improvements across the board including marketing, product, category and operations.
- Coordination with different teams for ensuring client deliverables are effectively communicated and met
- Will carry revenue targets.
- Clear first principle thinking
- Entrepreneurial mindset and the ability to bring in structure where missing
- Minimum 2 to 3 yrs experience in management consulting or a business management role in Tier I companies.
- Entrepreneurial experience is preferred.
Interested, apply here.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.