Livspace - Interior Designer/Senior Interior Designer - Design Architect (3-8 yrs)
Job Description :
- Livspace is a design and technology first team and building next generation e-commerce platform for home decor and interior designs and employ a combination of data science, algorithms, and industrial design to create unique experiences for homeowners and scale the job of interior designers.
- Livspace's vision is to make homes beautiful through design, products, and services the world over. The engineering team at Livspace is responsible for building the e-commerce and design platform and we own the entire stack of the engineering infrastructure.
- Collaborate on all phases of a Corporate Workplace oriented interiors projects, including programming client needs, conceptual design, schematic design, and design development, construction documentation and construction administration.
- Ability to ideate quickly through utilizing computational design tools.
- Collaborate and participate in selection of furniture, fabrics, equipment, lighting and specifications.
- Produce drawings and details, which meet various and specific program requirements while also representing an overall design concept.
- Develop space planning concepts and generate program documents.
- Provide project team coordination for the finished plans, specifications, and material selections required for construction.
- Work with consultants, fabricators, and regulatory agencies to meet overall project objectives .
- Participate in the construction administration of projects and review of submittals and finish samples, when necessary.
- Assist in managing client expectations, team communication and consultant coordination.
- Contribute to office activities, initiatives, and learning programs .
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture / Interior Design or related field .
- 3-8 years of related experience as an interior designer with a strong background in corporate interiors.
- Strong knowledge of all aspects of the design process, workplace strategy, design & documentation, implementation and FF&E.
- Outstanding graphic presentation skills and the ability to communicate design ideas quickly.
- Strong Auto cad and knowledge of Adobe Suites, SketchUp and/or 3-D Studio Max.
- Flexibility to focus on a large client account with a variety of project types -or- multiple, concurrent projects in various stages of development.
- Ability to work with a large project team, across geographically dispersed offices.
- Knowledge of life safety codes and requirements.
- Strong communication and client relationship management skills.
- Collaborative and team-conscious .
- Must have the ability to maintain existing client relationships and build new client relationships .
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.