Livspace - Interior/Senior Interior Designer - Residential Project (2-10 yrs)
About Livspace : Livspace is a highly innovative, personalized home design and decor marketplace for homeowners. With Livspace, customers can discover thousands of interior designs for all types of rooms, personalize the design - by color, material, style - to their liking, and get the exact look for their homes in a matter of weeks.
- You will be an exceptional designer with strong conceptual skills.
- You will be someone who is hard working or very keen to work on amazing high end (and high profile) residential.
- You will be managing and developing projects from concept stages through to final installation.
- As a Senior Interior Designer at Livspace, your responsibilities will range from client front end, brief understanding and validation to design projects development and coordination from concept to installation stages.
- You will work closely with Design Lead, Marketing team, Installation partners and suppliers in order to deliver to Livspace customers the best interior design experience of their life.
About You :
- You have strong verbal and written english communication skills, ability to convey complex ideas effectively and efficiently.
- You have minimum 2 years experience in residential interior design.
- You have strong understanding and demonstrated aptitude of design principles.
- You should have extreme attention to detail and no-compromise attitude towards quality.
- You have excellent knowledge of Sketchup, InDesign. 3dsMAX are a plus.
- You have a registered Diploma or Degree in Interior Design or Architecture.
Interested candidates please apply.