Livspace - Interior/Senior Interior Designer - Residential Project (2-10 yrs)
About Livspace : Livspace is a highly innovative, personalized home design and decor marketplace for homeowners. With Livspace, customers can discover thousands of interior designs for all types of rooms, personalize the design - by color, material, style - to their liking, and get the exact look for their homes in a matter of weeks.
- You will be an exceptional designer with strong conceptual skills.
- You will be someone who is hard working or very keen to work on amazing high end (and high profile) residential.
- You will be managing and developing projects from concept stages through to final installation.
- As a Senior Interior Designer at Livspace, your responsibilities will range from client front end, brief understanding and validation to design projects development and coordination from concept to installation stages.
- You will work closely with Design Lead, Marketing team, Installation partners and suppliers in order to deliver to Livspace customers the best interior design experience of their life.
About You :
- You have strong verbal and written english communication skills, ability to convey complex ideas effectively and efficiently.
- You have minimum 2 years experience in residential interior design.
- You have strong understanding and demonstrated aptitude of design principles.
- You should have extreme attention to detail and no-compromise attitude towards quality.
- You have excellent knowledge of Sketchup, InDesign. 3dsMAX are a plus.
- You have a registered Diploma or Degree in Interior Design or Architecture.
Interested candidates please apply.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.