HR Executive at Lockated
Views:135 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Lockated - Executive Assistant (4-5 yrs)
About the Company :
Haven Infoline is a fast growing Prop-tech company which is committed to transforming the Industry and is constantly raising the scale over the last 5 years of its operations.
Having started as a concept withits flagship product - Lockated- with a vision to organize the residential and commercial Real Estate, Today Haven has various products and offerings in its portfolio facilitating it to offer an end-to-end solution for various aspects of the real-estate industry and cater to all stake holders of the industry.
At Haven, we are a relentlessly a client-focused company, who are re-imagining, re-designing and re-engineering the real estate industry with an objective to constantly enhances Sales & Augments the real estate industry with a re-defining customer experience with its unique & smart features.
The largest name in the country are already using the innovative solution of Haven and with this we are charting to start our international journey.
Working with us :
Working at Lockated isn't just a new opportunity but a redefining experience. We'd give you an exposure you'd never imagined! Working with us will give you not only professional development but also a personal one and an opportunity to unlock your true potential, because not only are we a team but we are a family of young people who are working towards leaving a mark and each one of us don't consider it to be a job, but we call this our own business. We dream big and we'd want someone who- d align with our vision!
At Lockated, you have the opportunity of shaping your career path and unlocking your entrepreneur bug . We- re in the quest of providing our clients the best smart living solution and aim at giving the best experience to the Real Estate Buyer, Seller, and Occupant & Service Provider by making a lifestyle statement.
The company has the potential of being a unicorn and is looking for like minded people, who would want to be a part of the exciting journey.
Our work culture is challenging, engaging and motivating, which nurtures employee growth and development, collaborates cross-functionally to accomplish goals and expresses that employees are trusted to have ownership over their work and that they have individual power to improve results. Working here is fun and employees are friendly who engage with one another in a positive way throughout the workday.
KEY OBJECTIVE OF THE JOB :
- Managing systems/ processes/ reports/ MIS/ research on behalf of the CEO, and Instrument and drive key projects and initiatives from the CEO's office and liaison with various internal and external stake holders to ensure the delivery as per the plan
- Experienced in planning, organizing and problem-solving to complete multiple deadline-driven deliverables efficiently and on time
- Manage the CEO's time, schedule & calendar taking care of the errant task leaving the CEO with the most Productive time
KEY TASKS/RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Managing Schedules, follow up work, task assignment and delegation to internal & external stakeholders.
- Organizing regular MIS & undated from various business teams, and ensuring follow up on progress and communicate to CEO
- Periodic MIS and report creations
- Preparing presentations, reports, MIS, pitches, research on behalf of the CEO
- Research for participating, strategizing, executing new initiatives for the company as per the guidance of the CEO.
- Working alongside various stakeholders internally and externally within the company for driving key projects and initiatives from the CEO's office and liaison with various internal and external stake holders to ensure the delivery as per the plan and keeping the CEO's office updated on the same.
- Regular administrative works like scheduling of meetings, taking minutes of meetings, managing CEO's schedules and travels.
- Setting up meetings, travel, bookings, and other activities on behalf of the CEO.
SKILLS REQUIRED :
- Has an eye for detail
- Has determination and confidence
- Has knowledge of computer applications
- Experience in process streamlining
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work under pressure and successfully deal with competing demands while maintaining complete confidentiality
- A self-directed team player and resourceful individual who is a task master and is always willing to go the extra mile to make things happen within the timelines.