HR Executive at Logical solutions Ltd
Views:127 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Logical Solutions - CAD Application Engineer (0-3 yrs)
Logical Solutions is a Product Design and Engineering Services company representing strong domain knowledge which is enhanced by an innovative approach.
Formed in the year 2000, Logical has exclusively specialized in the hard-to-serve field of CAD/CAM/CAE where it has established a reputation for success.
Currently, Logical operates two divisions, dedicated to Engineering Services and CAD/CAM/CAE Products ( SOLIDWORKS Reseller in Hyderabad ).
Designation : CAD Applications Engineer
Job Responsibilities :
The primary role of an Application Engineer is to provide product support to customers by:
- Managing technical support issues taken via phone, email, or web portal - Utilize your expertise in SolidWorks products to assist customers with challenges they face in production
- Follow up on Service Requests and Software Performance Reports generated through support cases
- Ensure that response time and customer satisfaction surveys meet goals
- Research solutions and create knowledge base articles
- Conduct assigned training classes - Train new students on SolidWorks products
- Make on-site customer visits
Travel to customer sites (10 - 20% of the time) to provide onsite support and training (occasional weekend and evening travel estimated less than 5% of the time)
Working with the sales team to accurately understand our customer's requirements.
Progression into product demonstrations of SolidWorks to prospective customers
Training of customers in the correct use of SolidWorks
- Working with a broad range of customers who use SolidWorks to design their products.
- Responding to the needs of our customers to solve technical problems in using SolidWorks
- Reporting to the Technical Manager & Sr. Applications Support Engineer
Desired Candidate Profile/Key Skills:
- Engineering design experience gained in a design environment
- Knowledge of 3D CAD System, ideally SolidWorks bit Pro/ENGINEER or Inventor may also be useful.
- Good knowledge and use of Microsoft Office applications - Word, Excel, Outlook
- Willingness to be flexible and to travel as required
- Strong problem-solving skills - identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner, generates creative solutions, demonstrates attention to details
- Strong customer service skills - manages difficult or emotional customer situations, resolves conflicts, responds promptly to customer requests
- Strong verbal and written communication skills - listens and gets clarification, writes clearly and informatively, edits work for spelling and grammar, demonstrates ability to interact with and instruct varying levels of end users
- Strong decision-making skills - willingness to make decisions, exhibits sound and accurate judgment, supports, and explains reasoning for decisions, includes appropriate people in decision-making process
- Strong time management skills - prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently.
- Professionalism - approaches others in a tactful manner; reacts well under pressure, accepts responsibility for own actions, follows through on commitments, strives to continuously develop new skills, demonstrates ability to utilize appropriate resources to gain knowledge, shares expertise with others.
Logical Solutions Ltd Applications Engineers become experts by attaining the following SolidWorks certifications:
Certified SolidWorks Professional (CSWP)Certified SolidWorks Expert (CSWE)Certified SolidWorks Support Technician (CSWST)Certified SolidWorks Instructor (CSWI)Certified PDM Support Technician (CPDM)
Qualification : Btech Mechanical engineering.
No of Vacancies : 3.
Speak with the employer