HR Executive at Logical solutions Ltd
Views:107 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Logical Solutions - CAD Engineer (1-3 yrs)
1. Solid modeling and analysis of different components design of the project through solid works, Creo and Autocad softwares.
2. Witnessing the different components mechanical and chemical analysis, testing and inspection activities along with the R & QA team as a project representative.
3. Inventory management and issue of raw materials from the inventory along with maintenance of ledger documents and all works of stores related under proper guidance.
4. Following up the details of manufacturing or fabrication processes based on supply order with the respective firms from the initiation of project to delivery of the components by the firm as project management representative.
5. Documentation and preparation of Quality Assurance Plans based on the requirements of PGAD which includes maintaining required standards of manufacture.
6. Witnessing and monitoring the work status of the project given to the firm during the different stages from identification of raw materials to manufacturing of final product based on the responsibilities given by PGAD which includes all the inspections and testings from raw material stage to final component stage.