Senior Corporate Communication at Praxis Consutants
Views:1442 Applications:262 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Logistic Engineer - Packaging/Packing Operations (1-4 yrs)
Job Description :
- One of our multinational client is looking for logistic engineers (from engineering background) for their production control department specifically for packing/packaging.
- We are looking for a engineering background people. The purpose of the job is to improve packing efficiency for big plant of a multinational tier-1 auto parts manufacturer based at Noida.
We are specifically looking for a person to do the below tasks :
- Responsible for on time packing as per packing plan.
- Making daily packing report.
- Packing development and designing.
- Managing In house parts, BOP and packing material store.
- Receiving of Material with proper documentation.
- Responsible for making daily material shortage report.
- Responsible for releasing CKD parts requirement and follow-up to meet production needs.
- Doing perpetual stock verification for minimising stock variance.
- Coordination with other department.
- Coordinate daily meeting with concern section related to lot complete.
- Carrying out stock taking activity of all parts in packing department on daily basis.
- Active Co-ordination with Logistics, Quality, purchase, and packing team in order to ensure that there is no shortage of material on line and daily packing target is achieved.
- Responsible for flow of materials by FIFO
- Responsible for providing the correct material in correct time with correct quantity.
- Familiar to Production planning control (PPC)
- Giving Training regarding ISO 9001and ISO 14001 standards among workers.
- Process Improvement.
- Preserving discipline according to safety rules.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.