Associate Consultant at Careernet
Views:445 Applications:97 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Logistics Analyst - Semiconductors (12-15 yrs)
Primary Responsibilities :
- Interacts with customers and/or service representatives to handle a variety of post-sales repair/refurb/cleaning service functions
- Troubleshoot & resolve issue's and clear road blocks related to Global Return process on daily basis, work with global stakeholders to understand system blocks in SAP, do RCCA and provide resolution within time bound manner.
- Maintain SAP tables, in regard to setting up various parameters related to return route's and projects.
- Generate report and data from SAP, analyzes and use information to identify root cause, suggest corrective & preventive actions to reduce repeat issue's and improve process efficiency.
- Self-motivated individual contributor should be able to execute day to day activities with minimal supervision and instruction.
- Works with management to address multiple aspect of returns processes, including reverse logistics, repairs, customer issue- s, commodity business plans and product availability.
- End to End Management of the Returns and Reverse Logistics processes.
Mandatory Skills required to perform the job :
- Proven experience in managing processes in the any of areas related to material planning, inventory management, reverse value chain, with Strong affinity and natural flair for problem-solving, related to process and SAP etc.
- Proficiency in SAP MM & SD, MS Office Skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, MS access, Visio, SharePoint, Project)
- High level of stakeholder's interfacing skills across regions, effective listener, professional and courteous, need to be able to escalate effectively when required
- High energy, strong work ethic, adaptive, able to meet tight deadlines without much supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to communicate cross-functionally
- Familiarity with statistical techniques and lean six sigma methodology to help analyze, document and improve business processes with sustained results
Desirable Skill :
- Certification in supply chain, project management
- Exposure to new tools & technology in reverse logistics/asset recovery domain will be added advantage
- Exposure to SQL, Power BI and Power Apps