Talent Acquisition Specialist at Talent Stock Solution
Views:531 Applications:120 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Logistics Coordinator - Courier/Transportation (3-6 yrs)
Job brief :
We are looking for a competent Logistics Coordinator to oversee and facilitate the supply chain operations of our company. You will be the one to coordinate personnel and processes to achieve the effective distribution of goods.
A great asset for a Logistics Coordinator is their communication and negotiation skills. They are also well-versed in supply management principles and practices. The ideal candidate will have great record-keeping abilities and a customer-oriented approach.
The goal is to ensure the smooth operations of a variety of channels aiming for maximum efficiency.
- Driving Courier performance management
- SLA compliance
- NDR compliance
- Shipment reconciliation
- Origin compliance
- Daily Escalations (Delay delivery, NDR, POD, RTO)
- Process review & improvement
- Overall shipment level reconciliation including freight debits.
- Coordinate and monitor supply chain operations
- Ensure premises, assets, and communication ways are used effectively
- Supervise orders and arrange stocking of raw materials and equipment to ensure they meet needs
- Communicate with suppliers, retailers, customers, etc. to achieve profitable deals and mutual satisfaction
- Plan and track the shipment of final products according to customer requirements
- Keep logs and records of warehouse stock, executed orders, etc.
- Prepare accurate reports for upper management
- Proven experience as logistics coordinator
- Experience in customer service will be appreciated
- Knowledge of laws, regulations, and ISO requirements
- Ability to work with little supervision and track multiple processes
- Computer-savvy with a working knowledge of logistics software (ERP)
- Outstanding organizational and coordination abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- BSc/BA in business administration, supply chain management, or relevant field
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.