Associate Consultant - Recuritment at Bask Hr Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:161 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Logistics Manager - Import/Export (6-18 yrs)
Job Description :
1. Manage import & export forwarding shipments from & to India from the rest of the world in different modes of transportation.
2. Manage the custom clearance for all incoming & outgoing shipments as per country compliance and ensure 100% adherence.
3. Maintain & manage all documentary records for all import shipments as per data retention policy
4. Work closely with Global Trade compliance (GTC) to ensure adherence to standard operating procedure for EXIM operations.
5. Manage special shipments such as High Sea Sales, third country shipment, and shipment clearance under Bond with 100% complied document management.
6. Manage & claim timely all export incentive from DGFT & customs.
7. Manage documentation recording for EXIM return submission to multiple internal and external stakeholders/agencies.
8. Coordination with each cross-functional team on any Exim-related logistics activities.
9. Handling and addressing custom queries in concurrence with the global Trade compliance team and managing revert to relevant authorities.
10. Lead freight cost-saving initiative and report out numbers as per business standard. Meet monthly and yearly cost-saving targets.
11. Lead process improvement and get the implementation done with result-oriented measurable action.
12. Maintaining 100% MIS/database of all incoming & outgoing operations with a ways of tracking reports, monthly MIS, weekly MIS, and cost spending.