Associate Consultant at Careernet
Views:293 Applications:58 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Logistics Quality Analyst - Semiconductors Industry (5-8 yrs)
Position Summary :
This position is part of the Logistics Quality organization. In this position, you as a business operations analyst play a vital role within Global Operations. Using data from multiple data sources to determine trends, you will have the opportunity to plan, determine ROI and prioritize process improvement initiatives across organization functions. Through your ability to measure the performance of process improvements, you will play a key role in fixing problems when they arise in both our internal and external quality teams.
Job Responsibilities :
- Plans prioritize and track process improvement initiatives (Six Sigma). Diagrams and evaluates existing processes.
- Develops analytics that provides data for process measurement, identifying indicators for future improvement opportunities.
- Collects data to identify the root cause of problems.
- Measures performance against process requirements.
- Aligns improvement to performance shortfalls.
- Provides consultation on the use of re-engineering techniques to improve process performance.
- May deliver presentations and training courses including measurement, analysis, improvement and control.
- Surveys and analyzes best practices for techniques and processes. Communicates team progress.
- Performs cost and benefit analyses.
- Conducts continuous improvement activities in the logistics process.
- Works closely with external partners (e.g. supply chain, manufacturing and order fulfillment).
- Employees at the highest levels typically have Six Sigma Black Belt or Master certification.
- Capable of clear and direct communication with other business units and customers
- Demonstrates strong skills in reasoning and analysis
- Familiarity with Tableau, Power BI or other Analytics Platforms preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience with a bachelor's degree; or 3 years and a master's degree
- Knowledge in Quality Systems (ISO 9001:2015)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
Mandatory skills :
- Six Sigma background preferred
- Effectively coordinates with multiple groups to drive problem-solving activities
- Demonstrates ability to prioritize and manage more than one problem at a time
- Familiarity with SAP, iQMS, Qlik, and QuickBase