Manager - Human Resources at Lohono Stays
Views:558 Applications:113 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Lohono Stays - Deputy Manager - Operations/Facility Management (4-10 yrs)
About Lohono Stays :
Lohono Stays by Isprava has been created to craft contemporary, luxury vacations for discerning travellers which offers high-end luxury homestays across holiday destinations, in India and South-East Asia.
The company focuses on offering the most unique, local and curated hospitality experiences to its customers while they are on vacation by not only delivering a beautiful home in a stunning location but also managing the entire stay with the help of their well trained and widely connected teams.
We have over 250 homes in some of the best travel destinations in the world including Goa, Phuket, Koh Samui, Alibaug, Lonavala, Coonoor and Bali. Each stay offers beautiful homes in amazing locations, a warm and welcoming homestyle service along with a locally curated breakfast and a variety of meal options to choose from, giving you an array of experiences to bond and celebrate special occasions with your loved ones.
As a company, Lohono Stays has been invested in by Godrej family office and the Piramal family amongst others and has hosted various industrialists, celebrities and sports personalities in their homes.
About Isprava (A sister Company) :
Isprava is a leader in the luxury holiday home market in India specializing in serving a discerning clientele along two fronts:
I. Design, construction, furnishing, and management of sophisticated luxury homes that celebrate heritage alongside modernity and sustainability.
II. Lohono Stays is the Hospitality arm that specializes in Luxury Service, Refurbishment and Rental Management for luxury holiday homes curated from an exclusive list of homeowners.
Role Involves :
- To Support in maintaining budgets, facilities, records, equipment, pest control and services, MEP
- To conduct preventive and predictive maintenance
- To ensure all machines are in working order and have appropriate active Annual Maintenance Contracts
- Solely Responsible for maintenance of all villas
- To coordinate with every department & to ensure that work is carried on in a flawless condition
- Support to complete special projects
- To manage the teams and hiring to ensure flawless hospitality operations
- To maintain swimming pools and gardens and waste management
- To manage revenues from management contracts
- To create contracts with all external vendors such as security, pool cleaners, AC Technicians and to monitor their daily activities
- To continuously provide feedback to Development and Refurbishment teams in order to upgrade the standards of equipment and homes coming
- To continuously offer cost reduction solutions to maximize operations and profits
- Liaison with high net worth property owners on a regular basis
- Regular use of software for data collection and monitoring progress
- Awareness of licenses and compliances required for operations and maintenance of properties on this basis
Duties & Responsibilities :
1. Monitoring : Monitoring Supervisors and solely responsible for maintenance of all villas which includes:
- House keeping
2. Task : Complete tasks which ensure that all home are in flawless condition
3. Organized : Ensure that the homes are in a state of readiness for the V.I.P guest at any time in a day
4. Operational Issues : Co-ordination with Sales and Marketing team to ensure that operational issues are managed
5. Visitor's Experience : Coordinating with the Rental team and Guest Relations team to insure Rental Guests and Owners alike have a flawless experience while visiting the villas
6. Communication : Communicating with the all Villa owners and making sure their needs are taken care of in a timely and smooth manner
7. Control : Co-ordinate with design and construction team and control all inventory and logistical activities
8. Team building : Recruitment and training of staff to achieve the goals
Lohono is looking for :
- Excellent communication skills
- Can handle VIP and Celebrity Guest
- Well-presented, polite and tactful
- Can handle complaints in a calm manner
- Excellent people handling skills
- Good organizational skills
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering preferred, BCOM, BMM, BMS, BAF, MBA or PG
- 4 to 10 years of experience in Facility Management