Manager - Human Resources at Lohono Stays
Views:554 Applications:100 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Lohono Stays - Senior Project Manager Value Engineer (7-10 yrs)
About us :
Isprava is the largest and fastest growing luxury holiday home developer in India. Isprava specializes in the design, construction and refurbishment of sophisticated luxury homes for discerning individuals. We are passionate about luxury, and take pride in creating stunning, inspirational holiday homes.
A typical Isprava home is designed by leading international designers, is fully furnished, and is rented and maintained by a hospitality management team on the owner's behalf. Our buyers are some of the most well-known personalities in India. They include Bollywood celebrities, Sports Stars, Industrialists, etc.
The Godrej and Piramal Families are one of our largest investors and Mr. Nadir Godrej is on our Board of Directors. Our Head office is in Mumbai and our projects are spread across Goa, the Nilgiris, Alibaug and expanding to Sri Lanka and various other locations.
Location : Mumbai with regular travel to sites across India.
Purpose of the role :
1. Drive, assist and ensure through document management and seamless coordination between internal and external teams/stakeholders.
2. Develop and build beautiful residential homes within prescribed timelines and budgets.
3. This position will entail leading the inhouse design managers.
In addition, the role requires monitoring project plans, schedules, work hours, budgets, and expenditures, organizing and participating in internal and external stakeholder meetings, and ensuring that project deadlines are met in a timely manner.
Duties & Responsibilities :
- Follow, review and suggest improvements where required for the current internal communication, reporting and documentation protocols cohesively with the design managers, construction teams, procurement teams and other various internal and external teams to ensure simple, sensible best practices and procedures.
- Set project schedule and ensure timely completion of all design / engineering / procurement / construction activities basis project schedule.
- Onboard, lead, drive and coordinate with various internal teams and external consultants for all design / construction / procurement / sales related activities.
- Assist and coordinate with the design managers, value engineers, site teams, procurement teams, sales teams, permissions and new business teams, legal teams for project related scope.
- Set, coordinate and adhere to the project schedules for all design and engineering verticals.
- Closure of all project related indents for timely procurement and completion of the project.
- Actively ensure best cost and time saving measures at all levels for the design, procurement and construction stages of the project.
- Assist in hire, drive, manage the internal design management teams through coaching, goal setting, feedback, training and review of performance for the design managers on a monthly basis.
- Set, evaluate and adhere to project budgets and management of all consultant payments.
- Coordinate and ensure timely closure of all site related RFIs for design and engineering verticals.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
Skills Required :
Isprava is looking for :
- Good interpersonal written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Good organizational skills
- Problem solver and solution oriented
- Tech savvy mindset
- Advance time management skills
- Design presentation skills
- Goal and task oriented mindset
- Advance knowledge of excel, Microsoft projects and task/project management software
- Ability to work well under pressure situations
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Self starter and driven mindset
Education Qualifications :
- Bachelors / Masters in Project Management / MBA / Project Management Professional certifications degree required
- 7 to 10 years of experience with Real Estate, Building Construction, Project Management, Interior Turnkey Fit Out etc.