General Manager & Head - Human Resource at L&T Infrastructure Engineering
Views:286 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
L&T Infra Engineering - Geotechnical Engineer (10-15 yrs)
Job Description :
- Looking at the risk of geological hazards and making sure that any factors affecting engineering works be identified and managed.
- Preparation of geotechnical investigation specification, supervision of geotechnical investigation at field and laboratory, preparation of interpretative and recommendation reports.
- Performing stability analysis for embankments, hill cuts and providing suitable remedial measures.
- Performing liquefaction analysis on soils and defining suitable ground improvement technique.
- Worked on national and international projects with various ground improvement techniques like PVD, Stone column, Lime Stabilization, Cement grouting.
- Should have done projects in retaining systems like MSE walls, Soil nailed walls, Sheet pile walls, Concrete diaphragm walls, Contiguous piled walls and concrete retaining wall structures.
- Should have done projects where shallow foundations (Isolated, raft foundations), Piled raft foundation, bored cast in-situ piles in soil and socketed in rock, steel/pipe pile, well foundation geotechnical design and exposure to structural design.
- Pile drivability analysis by using GRL Weep for both pipe piles and precast piles.
- Engineer should have field experience on plate load test, pile load test in soil/rock, pressure meter test, and identification of foundation strata and certification of foundation levels.
- Projects completed with soft clay engineering on land reclamation works with suitable ground improvement technique, instrumentation and data interpretation.
- Should be well experienced in using geotechnical softwares like L-pile, Geo-Studio, Plaxis 2D, GRL Weep, Group.
- Should have experienced in using IS Code, IRC Code, BS Code and AASHTO.
- Should handled a team of minimum 10 engineers in the area of Highway Engineering, Railway Engineering, Ports & Harbor Engineering and Metro Engineering projects.