Talent Acquisition Consultant at L&T Realty
Views:74 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
L&T Realty - Deputy General Manager - Planning (15-22 yrs)
- Preparation of a Master Schedule, establishing Project Baseline, continuous Supervision, Tracking and Monitoring of the project progress.
- Releasing Quarterly Plans, capturing and tracking the various Constraints and mitigating the Risks involved, in terms of Time, Cost, Quality and Safety.
- Releasing Monthly Plan and preparation of Progress Report for the Senior Management. Identify Delays and provide Corrective Actions to achieve the milestone.
- Managing the entire preconstruction process involving coordination and finalization of the Project brief with internal and external stakeholders.
- Proactively driving the value engineering process.