HR Associate at Lumenci
Views:267 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Lumenci - Senior Associate Consultant - Semiconductors (3-7 yrs)
Job Summary :
Lumenci is a legal tech startup founded by group of IIT alumni in US. Lumenci's mission is to transform the legal and intellectual property industry in US & Europe with groundbreaking products and services. We are currently looking to build an exceptionally strong technical team in Jaipur, India, to help us deliver high quality products and services to our clients.
Lumenci is looking for self-driven, gritty, technology enthusiasts. If you are curious about technology, enjoy working in high-growth startup, hands-on with gadgets and keep up with the next big thing in Tech - you might be a great fit.
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Provide technology consulting services to law firms and corporates in the domain of semiconductors.
- Work in high stakes patent litigation and licensing involving Vertically integrated semiconductor companies, Fabless semiconductor companies, Semiconductor capital equipment manufacturers and Electric design automation companies.
- Work closely with semiconductor reverse engineering labs to perform Product teardowns, device delayering and imaging, circuit extraction and process analysis.
- Understand underlying technologies to analyze patent portfolios and help solve clients- core technical queries.
- Lead teams conducting research & analysis, including but not limited to technology research, technology due diligence, market research, prior art searches, target scouting, invalidity analysis, infringement analysis and claim charting.
- Explain complex technology matters to non-technical audiences.
- Handle calls with US based clients who include Industry Experts, Corporate Counsel, CEO- s, Startup founders, IP litigators etc.
- Showcase technology and IP thought leadership via blogs and research reports.
- Collaborate across the organization in-person and with virtual, global teams.
- Establish and cultivate relationships internally and externally.
Expected Competencies / Skills :
- Lead teams in the capacity as project manager, team lead, product manager etc.
- High level understanding of Semiconductors both logic and memory, Semiconductor Packaging.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, especially in technical writing.
- Proficiency in technical research.
- Ability to think critically, learn fast and work with minimal supervision under tight deadlines.
- Entrepreneurial and go-getter attitude
Education and Experience :
- BTech/ M.Tech in Electronics, Communications or Electrical Engineering from premier colleges such as IITs, BITS Pilani, and NITs.
- 3-6 years of experience in the Semiconductor Industry.
- Experience with IP matters (Patents, infringement analysis, EOUs, prior art searches, landscaping, etc.) is preferred.
- Comfortable with independently managing deadlines and prioritizing effectively to deliver quality results.
- Able to demonstrate a consistent record of excellence, ownership, and accountability.
- Service-minded and passionate about results with an ability to develop positive relationships.
- Adaptable to changing requirements and needs of a dynamic high-growth company.
- Dedicated work ethic that thrives in a collaborative culture with excellent social, networking, and influencing skills.
- Motivated and self-directed with a willingness to take on additional projects.
- Able to demonstrate good judgment and growth mindset.
- Highly focused, organized, and detailed oriented.
- Competitive stock option plan at end of Year 2
- Relocation to US
- Rapid career growth as the Company expands
- Be part of the high growth startup community