Senior Personnel Respresentative at Lutron GL Sales and Services Pvt Ltd
Views:573 Applications:93 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:54
Lutron Electronics - Technical Support - Lighting Systems (2-5 yrs)
Job description :
- Lutron's Service organization has an immediate opening within its Tech Support function. In this customer facing role you would stand as a bridge between the organization and end customers/dealers/Lutron Sales & field service teams.
- You would support in design related queries and provide after sale product or system support to ensure the solutions are fully functional per the design and contribute towards growth of sales by ensuring customer satisfaction using our products.
What will you learn on this Assignment?
- Customer facing skills
- Good technical knowledge on Total Lighting Management
- Audio Video/BMS/ third party integration
- Global product offerings and industry standards
- 4 years Engineering Degree (Electrical and/or Electronics Engineering )
- Fluent in English (knowledge of a foreign language would be a bonus)
- Ability to work in a 3 shift operation, on shift rotational basis(some shifts do cover Weekends, although overall working days would be 5 days per week)
- 65 percentage throughout - 10th/12th/Graduation
Roles & Responsibilities/Expectations :
- To answer the phones/e-mails and support our customers on our system level products
- Troubleshoot and diagnose use issues regarding Lutron systems
- Document problems and solutions in a central database, escalating them when necessary
- Communicate effectively with other functions to meet customer needs
- Develop technical expertise regarding Lutron products, systems and services
- Represent Lutron according to our Five Principles, particularly TAKE CARE OF THE CUSTOMER.
- Write myRoom Databases
- Participate and run the day-to-day operation of LED CoE
- Lutron Electronics position as the leading manufacturer of lighting controls worldwide, our unsurpassed quality, the breadth and depth of our product offerings, and our commitment to servicing our worldwide customers have resulted in annual double-digit growth.
- This growth has in turn allowed the company to continue to invest in recruiting and retaining the best people we can find to service our customers. Continuous growth has also fueled our ability to constantly develop new technologies and new manufacturing processes that in turn drive the creation of new or better products and services.
- Lutron offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and a dynamic and professional work environment. We also offer continued growth through increased job responsibilities, courses offered through Lutron University and advancement opportunities.