Recruiter at MillenniumSoft
Views:219 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Machine Operator (1-2 yrs)
Position : Machine Operator - (Must Have MO Exp)
Location : Sparks, MD
Duration : 12 Months contract
Total Hours/week : 40.00
- Training will be on 1st shift
- 2-2-3 Shift
- 2:00 Pm to 10:30 PM
- Performs routine set up, operation, preventative maintenance (PM) and reports troubleshooting of basic manufacturing equipment via manual or semi-automated means.
- Controls and adjusts machine settings.
- Inspects in-process parts to ensure consistent quality and removes defective product, packaging, and component material.
- Assists with root-cause analysis activities for process or product exceptions.
- Identifies and escalates any issues associated with the machine performance and/or product quality.
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Works within standards and operating procedures to plan, perform, and make decisions regarding the set up and operations of a variety of production equipment, including automated machine processes and controls to perform routine assembly-line production functions of filling, packing, assembling, labeling and inspecting
- Uses independent judgment in troubleshooting and problem solving under direct supervision
- May perform clean up functions in sterilized areas
- Demonstrates the ability to follow established procedures according to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Must follow all client housekeeping policies and procedures
- Must follow all client safety policies and procedures
- Must be able to work overtime as required to meet client business requirements
- Perform other duties as required
Minimum Education/Experience :
- High school degree with 1 year manufacturing or warehouse experience
- AA degree with 0 years- experience
Basic Skills :
- Can effectively work in a team setting and communicate effectively across the department
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to be punctual in order to ensure production
- Ability to work on assignments that are semi-routine in nature with the skill to recognize any deviations from specification
Proficient/Working Skills :
- Must be proficient in English with the ability to read, write, analyze/evaluate charts, follow simple diagrams and perform basic arithmetic
- Basic proficiency with PCs (Personal Computers) and basic use of a Windows environment is required
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.