Sole Proprietorship at Independent Human Resources Professional
Views:155 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Machine Operator - Blown Film Extrusion (5-6 yrs)
Film Extrusion Machine Operator :
Responsible for operating & monitoring extrusion machinery to produce a range of products. Tasks include setting up the machinery, ensuring correct settings, monitoring production, & troubleshooting any problems that may arise.
Key Responsibilities :
- Operation of a film extrusion line.
- Setting and monitoring the operating parameters.
- Recording production data according to department's requirements.
- Handling of semi-finished products.
- Management/handling of waste generated during production.
- Arranging and feeding basic and auxiliary materials necessary for the operation of equipment into the raw material supply system, accounting for consumption.
- Starting, stopping, cleaning production equipment.
- Basic maintenance tasks within the scope of Production department.
Qualification And Experience :
1. Diploma with At least 5-6 years of experience in the blown extrusion industry or co-extrusion is required.
2. Experienced in operating three-layer/and or mono-layer blown film extrusion system.
3. Fast-paced environment.
4. Handling heavy loads.
5. Physically demanding.
6. Manual dexterity.
7. Attention to detail, Hand-eye co-ordination & Standing for extended periods.
An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well-defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader.