Recruitment at MNR Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:254 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Machine Operator - Collating Nail (8-15 yrs)
Roles to be handles :
a. OPERATOR - someone who runs the machine, but makes few, if any, repairs or major adjustments.
b. ROUTINE MAINTENANCE - usually one person who is responsible for making the spare die feeders and die rings ready for use.
c. GENERAL MAINTENANCE (TECHNICIAN) - troubleshooting, repair, and set-up/adjustment of the nail machine.
The responsibilities of the Operator should be limited to the processes involved in actually running the machine. The most important things the Operator does:
- Inspect the nails for consistency and quality
- Take periodic product samples for QA purposes
- Conduct machine condition and performance inspections
- Maintain and add to the operating log
The Operator is the first link in the communications chain. He or she must be given well-defined basic responsibilities, the training to carry out those responsibilities, and the accountability required to ensure they are carried out correctly.
ENKOTEC recommends the following Operator activities for the typical shift :
1. Pre-start Check
2. Start-up and Production
3. If the Machine Stops
5. End of Shift
- Diploma in Engineering/Technical Certification course
- 2-3 Years of experience in operating Enkotec Nail Machines
- Bachelor Accommodation.
- Ticket Expense.
- Medical Benefits.
- Visa Expense.
- Non Taxable Salary (Fix)