Admin at CRM Engineering Pvt Ltd
Views:248 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Machine Operator - Construction/Engineering (0-3 yrs)
- Determine program requirements based on design and engineering requirements.
- Ensure that precision machinery is in working condition and properly calibrated.
- Operate precision machinery as needed.
- Write or edit programs for precision machinery.
- Good manual dexterity and adept in the use of precision measuring tools
- Highly proficient in - At Fore Machine, we are continually improving our manufacturing processes and working to broaden ...
- Coordinate with quality to ensure production parts meet design specification
- Influence, review machine manufacturer and Manufacturing Engineers
- Work with the inventory team to drive
- Skilled Screw Machine Operators
- Screw Machine Programmers
- These are Temporary to Hire opportunities.
- Measured tolerances as small as 10 microns.
- Worked with fellow co-workers to get orders complete, to what our supervisor tells us to run.
- Communicate with Sr. Machinist if there were to be a problem with a machine or a part fails.
- Complete proper preventative maintenance on the machines and equipment.
- Properly engrave parts to the blueprint specs.
- Participated in Safety Audits in the Wheels and Brakes plant, as well as the Carbon plant.
- Conducted Probe Validation and Probe Calibration on the CMM's.
QUALIFICATION : BE/DIP MECH
EXPERIENCE : 0-3 YEARS
SALARY : 10000-15000
LOCATION : COIMBATORE
FOR DETAILS : 9361045157
BENEFITS : ROOM & SUBSIDIARY FOOD