Admin at CRM Engineering Pvt Ltd
Views:203 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Machine Operator - Construction Project (0-3 yrs)
Job Description :
- Oversee Process Controls in Plant Process.
- Operate Machines and Remove and move products.
- Operate and Monitor equipment's per protocol of Company.
- Follow Procedures for Start and Stop Operations, and alert deviations.
- Handle Product transfers from one process to another.
- Comply with Quality Requirements and follow Handling Procedures.
- Co-ordinate and work as a team for results and report the same to the Hierarchy.
- Record Keeping and Reports to be provided.
- Proactively develop systems for improving efficiency and effectiveness.
- Proactively engage in necessary activities such as maintenance and timely corrections for repairs for efficient operations and limiting breakdowns.
- Oversee Critical tasks related to their areas of operation.
- Oversee Workers and their functions in the area of allocated work.
- Should Maintain and Assure the quality output.
- Responsible for machineries at working time.
- Shall be responsible for maintaining all store records.
- Preparation of stocks statements.
- Preparation of Purchase Orders.
- Day to day issues and receipts.
- Checking of received Material with invoice and purchase order.
QUALIFICATION : BE/DIP MECH
EXPERIENCE : 0-3 YEARS
SALARY : 10000-15000
LOCATION : COIMBATORE
CONTACT US : 9361045157