HR Manager at Madhu Instruments Pvt. Ltd
Views:634 Applications:116 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Madhu Instruments - Quality Control Officer (3-10 yrs)
Urgent job opening for Quality Control Officer for Delhi Location (Only from medical device Manufacturing company)
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Preparation of SOPs, Formats and other QC related documents and timely revision
- Inspection & testing of incoming raw material as per specifications and prepare inspection reports
- Inspection & testing of in-process material as per specifications and prepare inspection reports
- Inspection & testing of finished products as per specifications and prepare inspection reports (certificate of analysis)
- Verification and compilation of BPR
- Assist in technical file preparation- Stability, bio-burden, EO Residual,
- Approval of Artworks before and after printing
- To plan all outsourced testing activities (sterility, EO residual, environmental monitoring, water testing etc.) and ensure all reports are received on time
- To ensure all control samples and respective records are maintained up to date
- Review of logbook (temperature, humidity, dress cleaning, disinfectant preparation and all other records of QC)
- Assistance in validation and calibration of equipment like pH meter, weighing balance, sealing machine, water bath, hot plate, oven, Vernier calliper, pull-push meter, scale, etc.
- Check machine after repair or maintenance
- Analysis of customer complaints related to quality issues and do the root cause analysis
- Inspection and preparation of records as per ISO standards
- Inspection and preparation of records as per CE marking
- Training & development of new manpower in the production area w.r.t QC requirements.
- Validation & calibration of various instruments & equipment used in production and QC.
- Preparation of documents and records for various audits - Drug department, ISO, CE & customer audits
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.