Maersk - Associate - Vessel Operation (2-6 yrs)
Job Description :
1. Monitor vessel operations [both own & partners- ] during arrival, alongside, and departure to ensure smooth operations and in compliance with Terminal Operator requirement.
2. Performs various clerical and administrative duties related to the loading, discharging and registration of containers at various operations locations in accordance with the planning schedules.
3. Anticipates discrepancies that may arise - Controls flow of loaded and/or vehicles during loading and/or discharging to maintain continuous operations Advises of any discrepancies or any shortage of vehicles or delays to container arriving.
4. Checks and updates yard locations and inventory and if necessary undertakes yard searches for missing or misplaced containers - Stakeholder management - External (port officials, customs officials, off-docks and berth operators) & Internal (Inland Operations, customer service, Equipment team & Finance department)
5. Maintain secure and safety procedure during vessel operations and cargo operations following the International Ship and Port Facility Security (ISPS) regulation :
- Vessel wise Safety Mentoring
- Safety Briefing to berth Operators
- Coordination with safety department of CPA
6. Project works [ad-hoc basis]
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.