Recruitment Business Partner at Maersk
Views:233 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Maersk - Inspector - Equipment Maintenance & Repair (3-6 yrs)
Maersk Operations is looking for an ambitious and enterprising professional to join its team as Equipment Maintenance and Repair Inspector based out of Delhi, India
We Offer :
At Maersk, you'll be part of a global team motivated by bringing food and commodities to people in every corner of the world. We do this through close partnerships with our valued customers, who trade everything from seafood and fruits, to clothes, electronics and cars! No matter our role in the Region our end goal is to simplify the lives of our customers. This is done through seamless processes, best in class digital solutions, and great customer service!
Our diverse team of passionate and dedicated colleagues are empowered and supported to grow by their leaders. We all have our customers in mind, in every action of our daily work life, and this is truly the key to reaching our target!
An exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business setting characterized by high pace and diversity. You will get to focus on creating valuable relations with current and new customers and work with highly-professional teams in an environment where you will be valued, recognized and well-rewarded.
Key Responsibilities :
- Proactively coordinating with key stakeholders to ensure we balance local customer equipment requirements with empty container cost.
- Ensure highest quality EMR estimation & repair services across all facilities at lowest unit cost.
- Proactively collaborate with local equipment & commercial team to manage seasonal spikes seamlessly and customer rejections.
- Ensure Repair TAT, Repair Unit Cost, PTI Quality, Warranty and 3rd party recovery are effectively managed.
- Facilitate Commercial team to gain more insight on depot handling, damage identification, 3rd party recovery & repair process to help them managing customer interactions on these topics more easily
Who we are looking for :
- Holding an IICL certificate (MUST), with Engineering or technical background on refrigeration mechanism is an advantage
- Work experience at an EMR facility or as EMR Inspector is an advantage.
- In depth knowledge and experience with reefer container maintenance and repair is required
- Strong technical and operational background: building on experience to audit and manage vendor performance.
- Self starter and autonomous: Ability to operate at repair locations and drive performance independently.
- Good team player; coach and mentor less experienced Inspectors.
- Strong presence and ability to monitor and guide vendors towards compliance with standards and performance improvement.
- Hands-on approach, spending at least 80% of time on the repair yards