Maintenance Control Engineer - Assembly/Test & Paint (5-10 yrs)
Job Summary :
- Assists with the development of all aspects of control systems, equipment, and machinery.
- Knowledge of different networking & communication system like Profibus, Profinet, Control net, Device net etc, Data transfer between PLC,HMI,SCADA, Excell
- Responsible for the installation and technical support of Programmable Logic Controller (PLC,VFD,HMI) etc based hardware and software.
Roles &Responsibilities :
- Factory Automation and Control Systems : Implements changes to further automate manufacturing processes using available technology, programming techniques, and identifying needed material and resources for project completion to provide the optimum automation for the manufacturing environment
- Project support for M/C Inspection, Installation Support, Closer of open points
- Assists with the development and design of control systems; assists with the development and implementation of bench tests; alters software and equipment to ensure that sensors and actuators are functioning according to specifications; supports and debugs basic problems and change requests.
- Assists Facilities, Quality, and Manufacturing Engineering in problem identification, trouble shooting, and equipment issue resolution and repair.
Key Skills &Competencies :
- Proficiency in different types of PLC languages like Ladder, FBD, Graph, STL etc.
- Hands on experience in different siemens software like Simatic Manager, Tia portal.
- Knowledge of different networking & communication system like Profibus, Profinet, Control net, Device net etc,
- Data transfer between PLC,HMI,SCADA,DC TOOLS,
- Knowledge of Test cell Control system and Instrumentation system.
- Basic knowledge of PUMA software.
- Good communication skills to interact with suppliers engineering team
- Good communication & presentation skill.
- Good analytical skill for any technical issues
Education &Experience :
- B.E or Diploma Electrical & Electronics
- 5 -6 Years or 8 -10Years