Manager at Careerist Managment consultants Pvt Ltd
Views:324 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Maintenance Engineer - Boiler Tube Mills (4-15 yrs)
Diploma/BE Mech/Electrical/Instrumentation with experience and responsible for :
- Mechanical maintenance of tube mills.
- Leading the team for routine, preventive and predictive maintenance and annual overhauls
- Spares planning, inventory management
- Preventive and predictive maintenance plan for the mills, condition monitoring of the equipment and tracking the equipment efficiency.
- Preparation of the O&M budget pertaining to tube mills.
- Responsible for preparing O&M manual, standard maintenance procedures & section reports.
- Handling various sub-contracts, and will be involved vendor development.
- Benchmarking industry best practices, implementation of TPM etc.
- Statutory inspections
- Extending support for implementing Safety, Security & Fire fighting systems & procedures at sites.
- Experience in maintenance of Boilers-TUBE Mills Mandatory
Candidates should be well versed with SAP based environment, TPM, experience of having or working with projects of not less than 300MW.
Candidates to call on 9560395701 besides forwarding there profiles.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.