Senior Busniess Analyst at Haarvard Management Consultants
Views:185 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Maintenance Engineer - Electrical & Instrumentation (5-9 yrs)
Job Description :
1. Support Developing the company's maintenance system in line with the Site Business Need (SBN), Manage, support and provide direction to his team.
2. Responsible for any one of the production blocks (Beauty or Nutri) for maintenance, trouble shooting, continuous improvement initiatives and CAPEX projects related to his block.
3. Also responsible for asset maintenance and care, spares management, employee and equipment safety.
4. Set and monitor the performance of the production equipment's against standards and support to achieve targets in areas such as asset uptime, operating efficiency, energy management, cost control, statutory compliance, EHS and human support systems.
5. Lead department projects and meeting established department project budgets.
6. Ensure adherence to sustainability and quality standards
7. Lead Digital initiative for plant and support implementation of Matrix, INFOR, Clarity and similar digital projects.
8. Key person responsible for PM pillar implementation in operation areas like beauty/Nutri.
9. Ensure Preventive maintenance compliance
10. Lead the Maintenance Key elements for QAC.
11. Responsible for driving the continuous improvement projects for the production plants
12. Responsible for developing SME and support AM pillar implementation.
13. Lead the Instrumentation and electrical trouble shooting for the unit.
14. B.E. or B Tech Electrical / Instrumentation with 5 - 9 years of Maintenance Experience.