Maintenance Engineer - Gems/Jewellery (2-7 yrs)
Job Description :
1. Provide field operations support to customers in accordance to with the terms of the customer contract and Service Level Agreements (SLA).
2. Carry out troubleshooting, repairs and servicing of machines, enable hardware and software at Customers- premises to the highest standards.
3. Write accurate professional reports on technical issues and interfacing with all involved functions.
4. Report and escalate all observed incidents, irregularities that occur through proper operational escalation points.
5. Adhere to installation guidelines and industry best practices in order to deliver quality Field Operations.
6. Responsible in setting up new machines and conducting pre-delivery inspection prior to installation at Customers- premises.
7. Conduct technical training to team members and Customers when required.
8. Commit and discharge duties in compliance with the requirements and standards.
- QUALIFICATION : Bachelors Degree in Engineering, preferably Electro-Mechanical.
- EXPERIENCE : 5 to 7 years of working experience in the related field is preferred for this position.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to understand mechanical drawings.
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in English language and the local language.
LOCATION : Mumbai
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.