Senior Talent Acquisition at MNR Solutions
Views:429 Applications:60 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Maintenance Engineer - HVAC System (10-20 yrs)
Role - Manager - Engineering
Experience - 10 + Years
Education - Engineering Degree
Reporting Authority - Executive/Production Manager/Plant Manager
Location - Nairobi (Kenya)
1. To monitor proper working of all the equipment, utilities viz water systems, HVAC system, diesel generator set etc. so as to have minimum down time due to breakdown.
2. To monitor that preventive maintenance carried out timely as per schedule.
3. To liaison with outside agency to carry outsource of work.
4. To provide engineering/Technical support during any qualification/validation and calibration studies.
5. To allocate the work to all engineering Team.
6. To impart and arrange general training to all Engineering Team on topics such as cGMP, hygiene, safety etc.
7. To prepare the SOP's for all the engineering activity and update it as and when required.
8. To impart on-job training related to Engineering activities.
9, Participate in DQ, IQ, OQ, and PQ for new Equipments & requalification Equipments/instruments.
10. To monitor that all Engineering documents and records are completed online.
11. To support the technical committee head of QA, QC and production in investigation of any deviations, incidence etc.
12. To assist QA in preparation, updation and checking of computer aided design of area HVAC, water system etc.
13. To plan & execute new Equipments installations or any changes in the facility.
14. To check qualifications/validation activity along with QA and external party / vendors
15. Perform any others Responsibility may be assign by Management.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.