Vice President at Reflect Consulting
Views:703 Applications:110 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Maintenance Engineer - Mechanical (8-15 yrs)
We are seeking a Mechanical Engineer who is currently working with Food Processing or Process Industry as Cement/Chemicals etc managing independently maintenance department of the organisation.
Our client is one of India's premier Food processing company having their own manufacturing plant at Nellore, Andhra Pradesh
Role: Maintenance Manager
Candidate Background and Responsibilities :
1. Mechanical Engineering Graduate, pass with First Class & above
2. Should be heading the Engineering Services Dept of a medium/large scale organisation
3. Grinding Systems, Materials handling systems like conveyors & elevators, particle separation, Fork lift trucks, Boilers, Diesel Generators, Air compressors, Liquid handling systems. Basic exposure in Civil & Electrical maintenance functions
4. Budgeting: Preparation-Tracking-Controlling
5. MIS preparation, Contractors engagement, Team formation
6. Training, identify & implement plant efficiency improvement plans, executing maintenance plans thru SAP, ISO, EHS etc
7. Language proficiency: Must be fluent in English & Telugu
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.