Maintenance Engineer - Mechanical/Electrical (2-7 yrs)
What You'll Achieve :
1. Work collaboratively with design, product excellence, production,operations, Manufacturing Engineering, Process Engineering,Maintenance, and other cross functional teams at our clients as the expert to ensure production lines achieve uptime targets set for 2021-2022
2. Lead equipment upgrades with a focus on serviceability,reliability, and process capability.
3. Responsible for continuous process optimization of automated lines
4. Become an process owner / subject matter expert to drive equipment-related process improvement including detailed troubleshooting and root cause analysis.
5. Build training material, maintenance routines, service bulletins, and related documentation related to cradle-to-grave equipment life cycle management.
6. Develop and improve equipment validation procedures including calibration and qualification
7. Identify equipment critical spare parts and ensure sufficient coverage to prevent extended downtime situations
8. Provide hands-on support to maintenance team to troubleshoot and resolve extended downtime situations.
Required Experience and Qualification :
1. BS/BE in Mechanical, Electrical or the equivalent in experience and evidence of exceptional ability
2. Experience working as Maintenance technicians before being an Engineer
3. Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
4. Good overall computer skills with demonstrated ability in a programming language
5. Structured problems solving methodologies (DMAIC, 8D, etc.)
6. Able to work under intense time pressure in the presence others
7. Experience in automotive or high-volume manufacturing is highly desired
8. Willing to go the extra mile as determined by project needs.