Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:1802 Applications:503 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:467
Maintenance Engineer - Power Industry (0-2 yrs)
Our client is owned by a renowned global leader in power industry, with established operations across India.
The Job :
You will be responsible for looking into scheduled and breakdown maintenance activities, diagnosing faults, testing and validating repair works to ensure quality, supervising engineering and technical staff as you grow within the role. The work will be required to be done in shifts to ensure round the clock availability.
The Profile :
- You possess a Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline and have done a vocational training or internship or other similar training, ideally in utility sector.
- You can learn quickly and grasp the training provided in the initial days.
- You are a strong team player who can get along well with changing needs.
- You are a problem solver with good analytical skills.
- You pay strong attention to detail.
The Offer :
- We are open to freshers!
- Extensive training provided
- Ample opportunities to grow within the firm