Recruiter at Ecowoodies
Views:796 Applications:115 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
Maintenance Head - Boom Barriers (5-10 yrs)
Job Description :
- As the Maintenance Manager, you will be responsible for managing all installation, repair and upkeep operations of our client's equipments supplied by us in Delhi NCR.
- Your duties will include maintaining equipments, planning repair activities, and developing maintenance procedures. Our ideal candidate will demonstrate a good understanding of maintenance machinery and equipment, as well as outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Supervise and lead all maintenance processes and operations.
- Track expenses and oversee the budget for maintenance.
- Maintain all machinery to ensure it's at working standards.
- Create and implement maintenance procedures.
- Conduct regular inspections of the facilities to detect and resolve problems.
- Plan and manage all repair and installation activities.
- Ensure all department workers adhere to the safety policies and procedures.
- Assign repair schedules and evaluate repair cost estimates.
- Document and prepare daily progress reports and maintenance logs.
- Oversee equipment stock and place orders for new supplies when necessary.
- B.E./B.Tech Electrical/Mechanical
- A minimum of 5 years experience in maintenance.
- Previous managerial experience is a bonus.
- Good understanding of the technical features of electrical systems.
- Strong knowledge facilities machines and equipment.
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.