Intern at Good People Consulting LLP
Views:427 Applications:100 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Maintenance Manager - Cement Plant - Contractual Role (25-30 yrs)
Large diversified multi location cement company. They are implementing a brown field project ( expansion ) and have requirements for 10 - 15 project personal preferably retired but active or semi retired, located at site Chandrapur. The vacancies exist in the area of maintenance for mechanical, electrical, automation and civil preferably with engineering degree ( B tech/diploma).
Job Description :
- Would involve setting up the sop for the respective disciplines.
- Trouble shooting and training the plant personal to carry out maintenance successfully.
- Supervising the repair and maintenance for the equipment.
- Creating a plan for the same.
- Planning Execution, Planning Supervision, Site Maintenance, Controlling, Coordinating, Planning, execution Operations and maintenance activities at project site.
- Lead and guide all mechanical and electrical maintenance activities at the plant site including safety, costs, environmental aspects and equipment availability.
- Ensure optimal availability and maintenance of all equipment for achieving the plants production targets
- Manage and control a maintenance master plan and schedule in cooperation with the Production Manager and the Process Manager
- Plan and coordinate major maintenance shutdowns
- Manage the necessary materials and services for plant development related to maintenance activities
- Implement recommendations by the Process Manager and Production Manager to achieve optimized processes
- Prepare and control maintenance budgets and actual costs
- Coordinate and analyse root cause analyses of equipment failure
- Provide the necessary guidance to the Mechanical and Electrical Maintenance Managers, Mechanical and Electrical ---Supervisors to carry out the maintenance processes timely and efficiently
- Safeguard Human resources by adherence to Health & Safety regulations
- Guide maintenance staff by setting clear performance objectives, providing regular feedback and providing development through training
- Identify specific developmental needs and gaps of the maintenance staff
This is a 1 year assignment