HR Consultant at Theoriat Services
Views:1404 Applications:215 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Maintenance Manager - Machinery (1-2 yrs)
- The person should have practical knowledge and experience in understanding the working of the machines.
- Should be able to read the panel drawings and hydraulic drawings to identify the problem and solve it.
- Should have basic managerial skills to manage people under him, prepare a preventive maintenance schedule and implement it, identify vendors for spares and get the best rates, reduce downtime of machines due to breakdowns, troubleshoot problems and make sure machines are up and running asap.
- Should also be keen to develop new machines or improve the working of existing ones to make the working more efficient and labour saving.
Basic Qualifications :
- Hydraulic & Electrical Engineer.
- Need not be a qualified engineer, but if he has adequate practical knowledge, it will do.
- Preferably worked in the similar industry and having knowledge of the workings of the block making machine
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.