Recruitment Consultants at TalentEdge Recruitment Consultants™
Views:226 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Maintenance Mechanical Support - Polymer Processing Manufacturing (3-5 yrs)
About company :
- Leading Polymer Processing Manufacturing Company
- Job title : Maintenance Mechanical Support -
- Job location : Sacli, Gujarat-
Educational qualification : Diploma in Mechanical Engineering OR ITI-Fitter/Mechanic with relevant work experience
Work experience :
- Diploma Mechanical 3-5 years/ITI Fitter-Mechanic from a Reputed institute with min 5-7 years of experience in Maintenance Function Chemical/Polymer/Plastic Industry.
- Min. 3-5 Years of Maintenance experience in manufacturing- Processing Industry preferably Compounding of Plastics
- Experience of working in culture of TPM, 5S, CMMS, SAP etc will be an advantage
Job profile :
- Actively participate and contribute in meeting/exceeding DuPont SHE standards
- Field Contractor Administrator, support in Prepare & execute JSA/Job plans, ensuring all Contractors meet DuPont SHE requirements.
- Provide Round the clock support to Operations
- Troubleshooting of equipment and machinery in plant
- Ensure that best practices like M-BAP,5S and PSM are maintained
- Carry out predictive and preventive maintenance its data recording and analysis for Plant equipment. Hands on working experience on Rotating Machines like Extruder, Strand Palletizer, Rotary valve, Centrifugal blower, Roots Blower, Vacuum Pump, Screw Compressor, Pumps Screw & Pump, Pneumatics- Components etc.
- Assembly & Maintenance of equipment Like Blower, K-tron feeders, screener, agitator, conveyor, extruder, pelletizer, packing equipment, electrical equipment etc. (all plant equipment)
- Attending any breakdown activities with in benchmark time.
- Execution for all maintenance activities & shutdown.
- Strict adherence follow SOP's for maintenance,
- Active Participation in cost saving initiative in maintenance function like Reverse engineering, Reliability engineering, Localization, energy savings etc.
- Mechanical fabrication activity
Desired Skills :
- Good communication skills (Written & Spoken) in Local language working knowledge of English ( preferred)
- Good Acumen for Troubleshooting.
- Exposure to ISO9001 & ISO14001 is a preferred
- Valid 4 wheeler driving license is an added advantage.
- Exposure to SHE Systems is an added advantage (Process Safety Management, Occupational Health, Ergonomics, Environment)
- Hands on working experience on Rotating Machines like Extruder, Strand Palletizer, Rotary valve, Centrifugal blower, Roots Blower, Vacuum Pump, Screw Compressor, Pumps Screw & Pump, Pneumatics- Components,
- Working experience in fabrication workshop will be added advantage( welding, Cutting etc.)
- Exposure to polymer compounding equipment/systems.
- Knowledge &Experience welding Fabrication activity will be an added advantage
- Willing to Put efforts till the problem lasts.
CTC : Rs2.40 to 4.80 lpa (depends on current CTC, relevant work experience & qualification)
Key Skills : Good communication skills, experience in fabrication workshop, experience on Rotating Machines like Extruder, Strand Palletizer, Rotary valve, Centrifugal blower, Roots Blower, Vacuum Pump, Screw Compressor, Pumps Screw & Pump, Pneumatics- Components,
Location : Vadodara/Baroda
Required Experience : 3-5 yrs
Positions : 1