Recruitment Consultants at TalentEdge Recruitment Consultants™
Views:266 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Maintenance Support Role - Electrical - Polymer Processing Manufacturing (3-5 yrs)
About company :
- Leading Polymer Processing Manufacturing Company
- Job title: Maintenance Support E&I-
- Job location : Sacli, Gujarat-
Educational qualification : Diploma in Electrical Engineering OR ITI-Electrician with relevant work experiebce,
Work experience :
- 1 to 3 Years' with Diploma & 2 to 5 Year (with ITI) experience in Maintenance in Automatic Plant Operations.( Preferably Chemical/Polymer/Plastic industry with Exposure to ISO9001 & ISO14001)
- Min. 3-5 Years of Maintenance experience in manufacturing- Processing Industry preferably Compounding of Plastics
- Experience of working in culture of TPM, 5S, CMMS, SAP etc will be an advantage
Job profile :
- Actively participate and contribute in meeting/exceeding DuPont SHE standards
- Field Contractor Administrator, support in Prepare & execute JSA/Job plans, ensuring all Contractors meet DuPont SHE requirements.
- Provide Round the clock support to Operations
- Troubleshooting of equipment and machinery in plant
- Ensure that best practices like M-BAP,5S and PSM are maintained
- Carry out predictive and preventive maintenance its data recording and analysis for Plant equipment. Hands on working experience on Rotating Machines like Extruder, Strand Palletizer, Rotary valve, Centrifugal blower, Roots Blower, Vacuum Pump, Screw Compressor, Pumps Screw & Pump, Pneumatics- Components etc.
- Assembly & Maintenance of equipment Like Blower, K-tron feeders, screener, agitator, conveyor, extruder, pelletizer, packing equipment, electrical equipment etc... (all plant equipment)
- Attending any breakdown activities with in benchmark time.
- Execution for all maintenance activities & shutdown.
- Strict adherence follow SOP's for maintenance,
- Active Participation in cost saving initiative in maintenance function like Reverse engineering, Reliability engineering, Localization, energy savings etc.
- Mechanical fabrication activity
- Knowledge of Electrical instruments and Control systems. (AC & DC drives, Siemens PLC and other Industrial Automation system)
- Troubleshoot and maintenance of electrical equipment's like AC motors, MCC & PMCC feeders, Breakers, Battery banks, Material handling equipment's like fork truck & PPT, plant lighting system, air conditioning system.
- Operation of plant Utility (Compressor, Pumps etc.)
- Operation of DG set and changeover from GEB supply to DG in case of power failure.
Desired Skills :
- Good communication skills (Written & Spoken) in Local language working knowledge of English ( preferred)
- Good Acumen for Troubleshooting.
- Exposure to ISO9001 & ISO14001 is a preferred
- Valid 4 wheeler driving license is an added advantage.
- Exposure to SHE Systems is an added advantage (Process Safety Management, Occupational Health, Ergonomics, Environment)
- Hands on working experience on Rotating Machines like Extruder, Strand Palletizer, Rotary valve, Centrifugal blower, Roots Blower, Vacuum Pump, Screw Compressor, Pumps Screw & Pump, Pneumatics- Components,
- Working experience in fabrication workshop will be added advantage( welding,Cutting etc.)
- Exposure to polymer compounding equipment/systems.
- Knowledge & Experience welding Fabrication activity will be an added advantage
- Willing to Put efforts till the problem lasts.
CTC : Rs2.00 to 4.00 lpa (depends on current CTC, relevant work experience & qualification)
Key Skills : MS Office, Power Point CMMS, Good communication skills, S5, TPM
Location : Vadodara/Baroda
Required Experience : 1-3 yrs
Positions : 1