Recruitment Executive at Syndicate Group
Views:667 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Maintenance Technician - Diploma/ ITI (2-8 yrs)
Position Title: - Maintenance Technician, Diploma/ ITI
Location: - Kandla, Gujarat
Work Experience: - 2 to 7 years of Experience
Education required: - Diploma / ITI
Salary: - Best In Industry
- Organizing routine servicing schedules.
- Making scheduled checks on machinery and parts and carry our scheduled maintenance to avoid the equipment breakdowns.
- Controlling maintenance tools, stores and equipment's.
- Monitoring and controlling maintenance costs.
- Maintaining machine breakdown.
- Executing - Predictive, Preventive, Breakdown.
- Checking and calibrating instruments to make sure they are accurate.
- Carrying out quality inspections.
- Fixing faults or arranging for replacements to be installed.
- Coordinating with the Maintenance Manager and Production Manager
- Responding immediately to machinery breakdowns.
- Exp of Servo, DC & AC Drives
- Basic knowledge computers
- Exp of Electronic, Electrical & Mechanical Maintenance
- Should have min. exp 2 yrs.in Maintenance
Company Profile: Syndicate Group - ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company is a global B2B leader providing specialist and secure print products like Amusement Tickets, Wristbands, Parking Tickets, Bingo Supplies and Restaurant Stationery. The company has more than 25 years of experience in manufacturing diversified niche printed paper products with direct presence in India, UAE, UK, USA and Netherlands. Syndicate today caters to over 700 customers in 20 different countries from its state-of-the-art factories in India and UAE.
To know more about us please visit our company website: http://www.syndicategroup.net/ http://syndicaterfid.com/