Mamaearth - Assistant Manager - Demand Planning (3-8 yrs)
Job Purpose :
Role will be responsible for demand planning for multiple channels (Offline, Ecom, D2C) and will work closely with the sales and marketing team, customer service and logistics teams towards ensuring impeccable customer service through accurate forecasting and effective inventory management.
Primary Responsibilities :
1. Creating base forecasts based on statistical sales data (Primary and Secondary) and market intelligence aligned to business budget plans.
2. Facilitate the bottom-up forecasts creation.
3. Discuss base forecast and bottom-up forecast with the sales and marketing team and develop consensus forecasts and then share this with the supply planning team.
4. Maintain hygiene and integrity of master data (product master, Outdated forecasts/orders, Slob sales, Product life cycle, Customer-SKU master etc.)
5. Escalate cases of sudden additional/reduction in demand with back-up analysis to demand & distribution planning head.
6. Coordinate with NPD team for demand generation for new product launches
7. Deliver on key SC matrices - Forecast accuracy, Forecast bias, extreme bias, fill rates, Inventory quality, Inventory DOH etc.
8. Generating & Maintaining MIS reports- Forecast Vs Sales, Weekly/Daily Sales Analytics
9. Collaborate with the supply planning team for long term capacity planning.
Coordinate with the sales and marketing team, CS team to capture consumer needs and monitor service levels.
Qualification : Graduate / MBA in Operations/Supply Chain Management.
Special/Any Other Requirements :
1. Language skills - Proficiency in English & Hindi
2. Computer Skills
3. Excellent Interacting, Communication and Coordination skills
4. Exemplary interpersonal and analytical abilities.