VP Operations at GoQuest Media Ventures
Views:404 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Manager - Admin - Media (6-10 yrs)
We are looking for Manager - Admin & Infra who can work closely with the Leadership Team and will be responsible for end to end General Administration vertical.
The Administrations Manager works in partnership with members of the Executive Leadership, and Senior Management Teams to improve the business while occasionally negotiating and problem-solving with vendors and contractors
Role Objective :
- The goal is to ensure all admin and support activities are carried on efficiently and effectively to allow the business operations to function seamlessly
Job Description :
- Travel & Visa Processing, - Travel & Visa Processing, - INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE FOR TOP MANAGEMENT EXECUTIVES IS ESSENTIALLY REQUIRED
- Should be able to negotiate with travel agencies, hotels & cab vendors for flight change, hotel extension & extended vehicle requirement in case of an extension of the official trip
- Arrange & Booking of Top Management Executive travel, hotel arrangements as needed also Coordinating complex international and domestic travel itineraries.
- Vendor Management, Travel management, procurement, team handling, Safety & security, Repair maintenance, Event management, planning and execution, Revenue and cost management.
- Ownership of the day-to-day office administration.
- Handle requests, feedback, and queries quickly and professionally. - Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system.
- Monitor office supply levels, reorder when appropriate.
- All furniture and fixing repairs and office maintenance including tables, chairs, doors with door closures and floor springs, workstations, storage cabinets & lockers.
- Coordinating with AMC vendors & check all the maintenance work completed according to the company norms & AMC contract
Role / Responsibilities in Details :
- Supervising day to day security and housekeeping tasks
- Ensuring the office is stocked with necessary supplies and all equipment is working and properly maintained.
- Office boys management, Petty cash management & responsible for office cleanliness, Housekeeping arrangement, Housekeeping consumable stock and stationery stock management.
- Conducting field work as and when required.
- Taking follow-ups from the vendor and carrying out office maintenance related work.
- Planning, scheduling, and promoting office events, including meetings, conferences, interviews, orientations, and training sessions.
- Arrangement for employees/clients/guests this includes booking hotels, travel bookings.
- Liaison with government offices if needed
- Keeping track of the company's telephone and mobile bills, timely payment and ensuring smooth services. - Printing of ID Cards, regular cards etc for Employees.
- Collecting, organizing, and storing information using computers and filing systems.
- Develop inventory control management systems for the inventory department.
- Monthly MRM review submission, Admin Opex and CapEx budget tracker updating and sending to top management.
Key Performance Indicators (KPI) for the Role :
- Ensuring quality check with daily weekly monthly and yearly activities
- Process building, adherence, and timely reporting with zero escalation.
Desired Experience / Background & Competencies :
- 6+ years of proven experience in managing admin
- In-depth understanding of office management procedures and departmental and legal policies
- Familiarity with financial and facilities management principles
- Proficient in MS Office
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- A team player with leadership skills
GoQuest Media Ventures.