Managing Consultant at HR Avenues
Views:646 Applications:78 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Manager - Air Filtration & Air Quality Management (5-10 yrs)
Manager Air Filtration and Air Quality Management
WE are shortlisting candidates with suitable credentials for an international organization.
Summary & main responsibilities :
- This position is primarily responsible for monitoring/ensuring air quality in all facilities of the organisation; developing energy conservation plans and following through them; working with electrical engineer in maintaining the air-conditioning plant and other related equipment and machinery, and taking remedial measures, as necessary; educating stakeholders about air quality; and maintaining appropriate global standards relating to air quality, energy, and resource conservation.
- Implement, monitor and take remedial measures pertaining to air quality. This would include managing an outside vendor to maintain the ambient air quality monitors and conduct indoor air quality testing.
- Implement best practices relating to energy savings and environmental conservation based on local and worldwide industry and marketplace by conducting periodic survey of energy consumption.
- Develop and administer energy conservation programs that will result in effective resource allocation thereby leading to financial and environmental savings
- Working with Electrical Engineer, maintain and manage the HVAC plant and machinery related to the air-conditioning plant (BMS).
- Forecast labor and material needs to prepare the FMO budget relating to HVAC, utilities and air filtration and monitoring equipment.
- Monitor/maintain inventory of all maintenance supplies, spares, tools and equipment relating to HVAC and air quality equipment and systems:
- Monitor the performance of outsourced vendor(s)
Performs other duties as assigned, but not limited to the following :
- Ensures AMCs are in place and make appropriate recommendations to the Maintenance Engineer;
- Assists in preparing five-year plans for major improvement projects/upgrades.
Candidate Requirements :
Qualification : Engineering Degree, preferably in energy conservation, environmental science or Mechanical
Experience : 5-10 years relevant experience preferred.
Other Requirements : Initiative, pro-active, problem solving, attention to detail,
- Fluency in Written/spoken English and Hindi, ability to work with multicultural clientele, and willingness and ability to learn new processes and concepts.
Location : Delhi/NCR
This job description is intended as a representation of the primary responsibilities of and qualifications for this position. The job description is not intended as inclusive of all duties an individual in this position might be asked to perform or of all qualifications that may be required either now or in the future.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.