Business Unit Head at Talent Matrix HR Solutions
Views:134 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Manager/AM/Lead - Marine Structural Engineer (5-16 yrs)
Position Vacant Manager/AM/Lead Marine Structural Engineer (2 Position)
Department : Structural Design
Job Description / Responsibilities : The selected candidate is expected to carry out following activities :
- Structure Design - Hull, Foundation, Outfitting
- Design calculation as per standards, codes IACS/DNV/API/AISC/EuroCode etc.
- Preparation of structural drawings
- FE Analysis and report preparation.
- Structural Analysis with ANSYS/ SACS/SESAM/NASTRAN/FEMAP software
- Carryout global strength assessment of floating offshore units
- Undertake hand calculation to supplement and refine analysis package generate code checks and structural behaviors
- To liaise with surveyor and third-party consultants
- Review outsourced engineering studies, report and procedure
- Should have knowledge of shipbuilding and repair practices
- Onsite support for installation/ fabrication
TL/AM/MGR: Above activities and the responsibility also extends to Team management -
- Building the capability of the team by carrying regular training and supporting the recruitment process.
- Should have proven experience managing clients.
- Act as technical lead on projects with responsibility of deliver to organization and project quality deliver requirements.
- Interact with Central organization to define the workload priorities and distribute the work to the local team accordingly.
- Supervise and guide graduate engineers while performing structural analysis.
Qualification BE / B.Tech in Mechanical or Naval Architecture from reputed institute
Keywords Marine Structure, Shipbuilding, Hull, Outfitting, Ship, Naval, Analysis, FEM
Desired profile of the candidate :
- Candidates having experience in shipyard or design office of consulting engineering companies will be preferred.
- Good knowledge of structure, outfitting, equipment layout & strength calculation is desired.
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken is must.
- Should be highly self-motivated, ambitious, and effective team player
- Establish and implement good work practice in department.
Min.Exp. 5+ Years for Team Lead
Location of posting Mumbai (India).
Industry Type: Ship construction, Ship design, Marine engineering, Offshore engineering, Naval, Oil & Gas, Naval architecture to know more reply at call at eight two nine six zero six one five three four