Manager - Application Engineering/Embedded System (8-14 yrs)
Job Description :
In the capacity of Manager you would be working closely with the client, leadership team and your team members.
You would also be working closely with the clients globally and would be leading the integration projects.
You are best fit if you have 8+ years of experience in application engineering and have experience in :
Automotive Sector: Experience with CAN, LIN protocol and use of serial communication tools(Vsy, Can Analyzer- ) / Experience developing control or diagnostic systems, Experience in Instrument Cluster Development, Knowledge in Telematics System.
Management: Relevant experience in delivering end to end projects from Input analysis, client technical discussion, planning, cross-department coordination as well as resource and risk management
Technical Know how :
- Development and Object Modeling:C, C++, MATLAB.
- Validation & Process: V Cycle, Agile / Scrum, Documentation (Specifications, Test Reports- )
- Automotive: Knowledge of automotive communication protocols and CAN bus (ISO 14230 (K Line) / ISO 15765 (DiagOn CAN) / J1939-, ECU Communication, vehicle architecture.
- Application System:Solid understanding of embedded systems design (Software & Hardware) and Strong experience in engineering best practices, good knowledge of Electronics and electrical integration
In the role of manager you would be responsible for :
- Managing and schedules the workload of Application Engineering Team. Prioritizes work, supervises and coordinates projects to insure progress and timely completion of the engineering deliverables. Provides time-frame estimates to project management for job cost evaluation
- Provide advanced technical support on application or implementation issues.
- Analyze clients- and regulatory requirement and propose technical solutions.
- Perform and supervise on site integration and Client sign off.
- Ensure the implementation and respect of Software & Quality Process
- Works with Major Projects and Branch teams to ensure timely delivery of engineering deliverables in order to maximize successful execution of projects.
- Lead technical discussions with Government test agencies for regulatory requiremements.
- Lead technical discussions with customers and stakeholders.
- Responsibility to manage time effectively to meet deadlines.
- Hire, retain, mentor, manage performance, and plan for career development of direct reports.
- Travel to client as and when required.
Desired Experience in :
- Electric / Electronic knowledge.
- Prior experience in supervision of technical / engineering group
- Desired experience and understanding on vehicle integration: Power train, Cluster, ECUs.
- Understanding of system architectures and ensuring that application integrates well in the overall system architecture.
- Passion for solving problems with Genuine curiosity and good technical understanding