Consultant at Indusion
Views:349 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Manager/Assistant Manager - Design Architect (4-7 yrs)
Desired : Female Candidates
Company Overview : Its a vertically integrated Real Estate Development and Operating company. They are primarily into development and management of large format retail malls or retail led mixed-use developments. They have been funded by large sovereign wealth fund. The team is comprised of highly functional and experienced individuals that have a combination of Indian and international experience
Key Responsibilities :
- Consistently and seamlessly managing the projects through its stages in Design, Concept, Schematic, Design Development, Approvals & GFC coordination & handover.
- Monitoring and controlling projects w.r.t. cost, time over-runs and quality compliance for ensuring satisfactory execution of projects; designing implementation of interiors & furnishing details as per project requirement.
- Lead weekly progress meetings with Architects, project managers, contractors, vendors & internal customers (marketing & Projects) to achieve the project objectives, schedules & statutory compliances.
- Ensure smooth interface with all the involved consultants like : structural, MEP, Liaison, Landscape, Interiors & others.
- Continuous cost monitoring & control during construction. Raising alarm in case of overruns and advising on alternatives to curb budget overruns.
- Coordinating with vendors, track on budget & work schedule in MSP, negotiating on costs and dealing with subordinate engineers to ensure seamless operations
- Steering the creation of conceptual & schematic architectural designs including plans / layout plans their elevations and interfacing with clients for approval of the same.
- Involved in Technical Due Diligence (TDD) process with Business Development team for new projects
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.