Principal Consultant at Talent Source
Views:1006 Applications:145 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager/Assistant Manager - EHS - Chemicals/Petro Chemicals (6-10 yrs)
Hiring for Bulk chemical manufacturing Co leader in the segment, export to international market
Qualification : BE Che / Bsc PG diploma in SHE
- 6 to 10 years experience in EHS prefer handle greenfield & brownfield projects exposure in Enthronement clearances
Job description :
- Environment Clearance for for Greenfield and Brownfield petro chemical units
- SEIAA and MoEF & CC., Leading for the Environmental Clearances and supporting for applications & Liasoning with EAC of MoEF & CC, SEAC of SEIAA
- Dealing for Pollution Control & Adequacy study, Performance evolution of APCS, Lead for Liasioning with respective MPCB for authorizations, amendments for management approvals.
- Coordinating for ZLD Projects- Zero liquid discharge implementation drives in all units.
- Responsible for ABG Sustainability standards-facilitate the implementation, Preparation and Updating of Sustainability Dashboard reporting, KPI measures and implementation of relevant Projects
- Monitoring of Environment performance of Petro chemical Unit Monitoring and compliance for water, waste water, air, Solid and hazardous waste. Environment risk assessment,
- Environment Assessment and Audit, Verification & Submission of Environmental Compliances as per required frequency.
- Waste Management as per applicable rules of MPCB. Dealing with studies related to Contaminated
- Sites management and Remediation opportunities and related various studies with different agencies and consultant.