Principal Consultant at Talent Source
Views:1240 Applications:183 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager/Assistant Manager - EHS - Chemicals/Petro Chemicals (6-10 yrs)
Hiring for Bulk chemical manufacturing Co leader in the segment, export to international market
Qualification : BE Che / Bsc PG diploma in SHE
- 6 to 10 years experience in EHS prefer handle greenfield & brownfield projects exposure in Enthronement clearances
Job description :
- Environment Clearance for for Greenfield and Brownfield petro chemical units
- SEIAA and MoEF & CC., Leading for the Environmental Clearances and supporting for applications & Liasoning with EAC of MoEF & CC, SEAC of SEIAA
- Dealing for Pollution Control & Adequacy study, Performance evolution of APCS, Lead for Liasioning with respective MPCB for authorizations, amendments for management approvals.
- Coordinating for ZLD Projects- Zero liquid discharge implementation drives in all units.
- Responsible for ABG Sustainability standards-facilitate the implementation, Preparation and Updating of Sustainability Dashboard reporting, KPI measures and implementation of relevant Projects
- Monitoring of Environment performance of Petro chemical Unit Monitoring and compliance for water, waste water, air, Solid and hazardous waste. Environment risk assessment,
- Environment Assessment and Audit, Verification & Submission of Environmental Compliances as per required frequency.
- Waste Management as per applicable rules of MPCB. Dealing with studies related to Contaminated
- Sites management and Remediation opportunities and related various studies with different agencies and consultant.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.