Talent Acquisition at StarTrails Consulting
Views:297 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager/Assistant Manager - Process Safety - Granular Formulations (7-12 yrs)
For Our esteemed Client is India's leading pioneers in the introduction of granular formulations in India and are the largest sellers. Products includes Agro-Chemicals, Fungicides, Herbicides & Speciality.
Position Title : Manager Process Safety & Asst. Manager Process Safety
Location : Bharuch / Baroda
Industry : Fine Chemical / API / Agro Chemical / Speciality Chemicals Only.
Qualification : B.Sc. / MSc in Chemistry / B.Tech Chemical With NEBOSH/ ADIS / PDIS / RLI / CLI - Industrial Safety
Position Purpose :
The Lead Process Safety is responsible for identifying concerns for implementing process safety control measures, ensuring fulfilment of all statutory obligations relating to process safety and monitoring & driving corrective and preventive actions to enhance process safety adherence & compliance.
Strategic Responsibilities :
- Identify concerns for implementation of Process Safety control measures at various stages of Process life cycle at site
- Assist and advice Head EHS Assurance / Process Safety Lead in the fulfilment of statutory or all other obligations concerning Material and Process Safety
- Monitor evaluation of high consequent hazards which are characteristic of material and chemistry involved and those that are characteristic of the process variable
Operational Responsibilities :
- Identify and propose objectives and targets in the areas
Functional Competencies :
- Good understanding on tools of Process Hazard Analysis like HAZOP, FTA, ETA, What-if analysis and Risk Assessments
- Hands on experience on Risk Assessments of High consequence events
- Awareness on standards and codes on Process Safety, CCPS and applicable NFPA guidelines
- Knowledge and understanding of data from Process tests involving DSC, RC, TSU and material safety data involving Dust explosion, MIE, Powder Resistivity, Layer ignition, Ignition sensitivity, Explosion severity