Recruitment Manager at Mining & Metal Business
Views:1272 Applications:129 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Manager - Beneficiation Plant (8-20 yrs)
BE - Mineral Processing / Metallurgy / Chemical Engineering
Beneficiation Plant, Copper, Cobalt, Gold, Iron, Hydromettulargy, Processing Plant
- Thorough knowledge of Copper / Cobalt / Gold / Iron beneficiation system and pellet plants and should have operational expertise in beneficiation and pellet plant
- Process / Mineral Beneficiation experience around 10 years, industry exposure to Copper / Coal / Gold / Iron
- Implement process controls/improvements to minimize process wastages and enhance overall efficiency.
- Effective utilization of material handling equipment
- Generation and analysing of Process MIS (Management information system) reports (All daily, weekly, Monthly and Quarterly)
- Identify potential issues and collaborate with Mines and/or Processing management to prevent, mitigate or resolve them in a real-time environment.
- The incumbent would head the complete commissioning and operations of the unit.
- The key responsibility would be to ensure complete adherence to HSE, Legal etc.
- Responsible for reconditioning, refurbishment and operationalizing of the beneficiation plant.
- Project design review, suggestions for changes in design and construction which reduces the project cost and time.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.