Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:462 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
Manager - Branch Operation - Logistics Firm (0-6 yrs)
Branch Operation Manager
- Great Opportunity
- Our Client is hiring for Branch Operation Manager
You will be responsible for: Overall In Charge responsible for all activities, teams, customers, processes, administration and growth of the Branch.
- Serves as leader to the entire team of the Branch with a strong focus on operational excellence while embracing and advocating the company culture to his/her team. Leads from the front, ethical, committed, result oriented and solution provider.
- To supervise the work of employees and will have to conduct performance evaluation of his or her team associates.
- Responsible for team building, training and retention of employees
- Ensure that team members are adequately trained to handle/ follow activities and laid down processes required for meeting the commitments as per SLA and monitor their activities regularly
- Identification, creation, execution, and review of efficient logistics practices/ processes within the Company's overall policy, risk and compliance framework.
- Strive for continuous improvement of processes by getting into root cause analysis as well as implementation of corrective actions
- Operational Management/Administration
- Deliverables in all lines of business Customs Broking, 3PL, Freight, Licensing & Advisory services, and other support functions F&A, HR, Admin & IT & of the branch.
- Branch Profit & Loss and cost control
- Employ a performance management approach to achieve internal / external SLAs
- Day to day review with customer service team.
- Assist Sales and operation for seamless delivery
- Streamline transport and distribution mechanism systems Compliance Management.
- You have at least 1 year experience ideally as a Branch Operations, Supply Chain or Transport & Logistics within Transport & Logistics.
- You possess good knowledge of tax and process regulations with respect the import and export of products.
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.